Mark your calendars! The 2012 WORS season schedule is here.
We have confirmed dates for the WORS 2012 schedule. The series will once again start the first Sunday in May at Iola and finish the second Sunday in October in Sheboygan as these two strong events continue to book mark America’s Largest State Mountain Bike Racing Series. WORS’ much-heralded Subaru Cup continues as part of the USA Cycling Pro XCT (Cross Country Tour) giving WORS racers the opportunity to share the event with America’s top pro racers. WORS will welcome back the Sunburst Showdown in Kewaskum, WI for 2012, as well as the second annual Battle of CamRock to be held in Rockdale, WI.
The 2012 schedule has been finalized through the input of WORS racers and spectators who have taken part in post-race surveys throughout the season. We thank you and invite your continued participation for events remaining in 2011.
Please note – the original schedule posted here was changed in October. The current schedule is below.
WORS 2012, Year 21
- May 6 – Iola Bump & Jump; Iola Winter Sports Club, Iola, WI
- May 20 – Crystal Lake Classic; Camp Tesomas, Rhinelander, WI
- June 3 – Big Ring Classic; Nine Mile Forest, Wausau, WI
- June 17 – Battle of Camrock; Camrock 3, Rockdale, WI
- June 24 – Chippewa Valley Firecracker; Eau Claire Co. Expo Center, Eau Claire, WI
- July 15 – Sunburst Showdown; Kewaskum, WI
- July 29 – Alterra Coffee Bean Classic; Crystal Ridge, Franklin, WI
- August 18 & 19 – Subaru Cup Pro XCT; Nordic Mt, Mt Morris, WI (note – moved from original date)
- August 26 – Reforestation Ramble; Reforestration Camp, Suamico, WI
- Sept. 9 – Treadfest; Grand Geneva Resort, Lake Geneva, WI
- Sept. 30 – Bear Paw Rock & Roll; Bear Paw Outdoor, White Lake, WI
- October 14 – Wigwam MTB Challenge; Evergreen Park, Sheboygan, WI