WORS All-In-One Entry
WORS All-In-One Registration, is available March 1 through Monday prior to first WORS race of each year and covers:
- Series Registration with a specific number request. ($28 if purchased separately)
- Entry in all 10 WORS Cross-country races for 2017
- The official 2017 WORS Series T-shirt $16.83 ($15.95 plus sales tax)
- The Ultimate in Convenience!
- Just show up at the WORS Tent on Pre-ride or Race Day
- Tell them your are an “All-In-One”
- Show your USA Cycling license
- and their will pull your pre-filled out waiver for you to sign and present you with any schwag the event is handing out to racers
All-In-One prices for 2017
- Juniors (all racers race age* 18 and under) – $217
- Citizens (race age 19 & over) – $297
- Sport, Comp, & Open (race age 19 & over) – $317
- Elite (Cat 1 & Pro 19 & over) – $367
Register online at www.wors.org by April 1, 2017. (You may register through the first race, however your specific number request must be from those numbers not yet assigned.) Price DO NOT INCLUDE a USA Cycling license. All-In-One registrants not having a current USA Cycling annual license will be charged the $10 one day license fee when they check in for a race.
WORS will inform those registering by April 25th of their series number by e-mail and will begin assigning numbers on April 1st (specific number requests will not be given priority after March 31st).
Number Plates are picked up at the WORS Tent at your first WORS race of the year. Remember to tell them you are an “All-In-One”.
*race age is age as of December 31st of current year