Juniors (Racer under the age of eighteen as of the day of their registration) not accompanied at the race venue by a parent or legal guardian must present a signed form at registration.
Important Notice About PDF Printing – For legal purposes, many states require documents of a legal nature to use print in a font of not less than 10 points. These documents have been created with that requirement in mind. However, Adobe Acrobat may scale your document down to it’s own margins, thereby reducing the print to a size that may render the legality of this document void.
For your legal protection take a moment as you print this document to ensure that printer scaling is turned off. Follow these steps if you are unsure:
Please note that options on printers may vary by model and by the software that the printer uses. If you have further questions, please email don at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are having problems viewing this PDF file, you can right-click on the link below, and choose “Save Link As” to save the file to your computer. You can then double-click on the file to open this file in Acrobat outside of your browser.
Englewood Grass Farm will host a full weekend of racing in 2021. Saturday features a new addition to the USA Cycling Pro XCT series and a UCI Junior race. Sunday will be the first WORS race of the year. This will be a great opportunity for Midwestern Pro and Junior Cat 1 racers to showcase their talents against the fastest racers from across the continent on their home turf and a great spectating opportunity for the WORS community. New technical features have been added to the Englewood trails to create a course that is enjoyable for spectators and racers alike.
We will be serving our delicious grass-fed beef all day Saturday and Sunday. Our sales counter will be open all weekend, so make sure to bring a cooler and stock up on some healthy, great tasting beef for this grilling season. If possible, we encourage customers to pre-order on our website englewoodgrassfarm.com and we will have your order ready for pickup when you get here (mention pick at the race for 5% discount).
Camping is $10 for tents and $15 for campers on Friday and Saturday night (onetime fee for either or both nights). We will be offering premium campsites centrally located within the race grounds for teams to set up, contact us for pricing and availability.
The course will be open for pre-riding Friday for Pros and UCI Juniors 10:00 a.m. through 2:00 p.m., all WORS racers 2:30 p.m. till 7:00 p.m. Friday.
With rock gardens, wood berms, downhill flow trails, punchy climbs, and plenty of passing opportunities, this course is designed by WORS racers specifically for XC racing. The fun and exciting mix of singletrack and technical sections will make you happy to spend time riding and racing Englewood Farm.
About The Venue:
We are asking everyone to follow a few simple rules to make sure we can keep this party going for years to come:
• Do not touch the fences, they will shock you.
• Leashed Dogs Only! Because we are concerned for the safety of all our guests and our livestock, we respectfully ask that you have your dogs on a leash at all times. Also, please leave the cows alone and do not open any gates.
• No glass bottles. Broken glass is very dangerous to cattle, and very hard to clean up. Leave it like you found it.
• Please keep it clean and use the trash bins we will have placed everywhere throughout the venue. We also ask that you leave your race flyers at home.
• Pre-ride – Saturday pm. Pre-Ride is only open to Registered Racers! – All those pre-riding the course do so entirely at their own risk!
• Learn to Race Clinic with Team WORS – Saturday 3:30-5 pm. Free to registered racers, the clinic includes instruction in off-road riding skills, race preparation and a ride-through of the Citizen race course. Participants under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult rider.
• Onsite Concessions – available for purchase throughout the weekend featuring Englewood Farm grass fed beef.
|Race Category||Start Time||Approximate race Duration||Number of Laps||Entry Fee||Late/Day of Registration|
|Junior (age class 7-14)||9:30AM||35min||1||$24.27**||$32**|
|Citizen (Cat 3)||10:00AM||60min||2||$31.12*||$39*|
|Sport (Cat 2) Open Fat Bike & Open Women||11:30AM||85min||3||$33.23**||$41*|
|Elite (Pro & Cat 1) men & Cat 1 Junior Men||1:35PM||105min||5||$38.51***||$48***|
|Elite (Pro & Cat 1) women & Cat 1 Junior Women||1:31PM||110min||4||$38.51***||$48***|
|Comp (Cat 2) & Open SS, Open Clyde||1:30PM||120min||4||$33.23*||$42*|
* Race Registrants must either purchase a $10 one day license or present their USA Cycling annual license at race registration.
** Entry Fee applies for juniors (race age 18 & under) racing Citizen, those racing Sport pay $25.85/$34, and Cat 1 juniors $32.18/$40
*** There is no one day license option for Pro & Cat 1 entrants
Register: Online through April 30th or by mail.
Late Registration (On Site for Sunday race only): Saturday 2-6 pm and Sunday 7:30 am until 1/2 hour before the start of your race.
Super 8 Columbus 800-536-1211
Other options available less than 15 miles away in Sun Prairie and Beaver Damn.
Rough race-site camping. $10 for tents and $15 for campers (trailers, RVs) on Friday and Saturday night (one time fee for either or both nights). Limited premium campsites check Facebook event page for details.,
Details on awards for the WORS Race portion of this event can be found here.
W1414 Co Rd Z
Fall River, WI 53932