Are you looking for the ultimate in convenience?
WORS All-In-One Registration, is available March 1 until approximately two weeks before the first WORS race of each year and covers:
- Entry in all 8 WORS Cross-country races for the year
- The official WORS Series T-shirt $16.83 ($15.95 plus sales tax)
- The Ultimate in Convenience!
- Just show up at Race Registration
- Tell them your are an “All-In-One”
- Show your USA Cycling license
- sign your pre-filled-out waiver
- and you are good to race
All-In-One prices for 2021 (good through May 9th)
- Juniors (all racers race age* 18 and under) – $189*
- Citizens (race age 19 & over) – $254
- Sport, Comp, & Open (race age 19 & over) – $269
- Elite (Cat 1 & Pro 19 & over) – $309
Register online at www.wors.org by April 1, 2021. (You may register through the first race, however your specific number request must be from those numbers not yet assigned.) Price DO NOT INCLUDE a USA Cycling license. All-In-One registrants not having a current USA Cycling annual membership/license** will be charged the $10 one day license fee when they check in for a race.
** free for juniors (race age 18 and under), $50 membership for Citizen (Cat 3), $50 membership and $50 racing license for Cat 2 (Sport) and above.
WORS will inform those registering by May 1st of their series number by e-mail).
Number Plates are picked up at Race Registration at your first WORS race of the year. Remember to tell them you are an “All-In-One”.
*race age is age as of December 31st of current year