Categories ($10 WORS Bucks for Best Photo in each category)
- Best Venue Photo. For tips on this category, see this page. A particular challenge of the Rhinelander venue is the long, narrow start area and the pines that separate it from the awards podium.
- Best Photo of Racer(s) and Sponsor Banners. For tips on this category, see the Team WORS website.? Team WORS plans to install banners within walking distance of the start. Directions to these banners will be available at the Registration Tent after 4:00 on Saturday.
- Best Candid Moment. This could be a photograph of a racer, from the kids race, the podium, or spectators.
- Best Photo from the SingleTrack. Ho-chi-min and The Flower Trail at Wausau are a walk for photographers, but you?ll see some of the best action of the races here.? Make sure to pick your spot well and not interfere with riders.? And, probably, bring your bug spray.
- Best Photo of a Sprint Finish. The sprint finish is getting to be a WORS ?09 tradition.? The long, flat stretch to the line at Wausau makes it certain the tradition will continue at WORS #3. The prize will go to the best picture of a sprint to the line by any group of riders.