With the launch of WIN Cycling, WORS is stepping forward to help make school-based MTB racing a reality in our communities. But we're not alone and we can't succeed without your help! [highlight]We need your help.[/highlight] There are many ways to get involved:
- Sign up to support WIN Cycling - as a future volunteer, aspiring coach or school contact. We need to know who you are and we'll use this map of connected individuals to help build grassroots momentum in your community.
- Donate today. Help us get kids on bikes, provide leadership and coaching resources and more.
- Get the word out. Encourage others to join our grassroots movement.
- Volunteer your time, skills or services. WIN Cycling needs:
- School contacts. Our #1 goal is to establish school-based clubs and teams
- Bikes and gear for Juniors
- Support of existing WORS Teams
- Trail building help for the Cascade XC for Kids
- Media, photo and video support to document and celebrate Juniors racing this season
- Volunteers with special skills: graphic designers, media contacts, writers, lawyers, cycling advocates, event planning - if you feel you could contribute by bringing a special skills to the table, please reach out.
"Justin's award-winning work reflects his commitment to bring new, engaging and effective designs to the table. From nationwide, well-established companies to a local start up you could benefit from Justin's proven expertise. He specializes in direct mail, logo design/brand development, website layout design, and can tailor to your unique specific needs."When we approached Justin for help with the WIN Cycling logo, he stepped up with a great product! We're very grateful for his help and expertise and hope you'll high-five him for us at your next WORS Race.