Please review the recently updated WORS Photo Contest rules, and submit photos to TeamWORS at gmail dot com.
NEW for the Firecracker, TeamWORS is now accepting short (< 60 seconds) digital video clips as well as photos. The raw file (.mov, .avi, .mpg, etc) must be submitted directly via email.Categories ($10 WORS Bucks for Best Photo in each category)
- Best Venue Photo. For tips on this category, see this page. A particular challenge of the Firecracker venue is the lack of an obvious vantage point above the action.
- Best Photo of Racer(s) and Sponsor Banners. For tips on this category, see the Team WORS website. Team WORS plans to install banners within walking distance of the start. Directions to these banners will be available at the Registration Tent after 4:00 on Saturday.
- Best Candid Moment. This could be a photograph or short video of a racer, from the kids race, the podium, or spectators.
- Best Photo or Video of the Start. The start at the Firecracker has a great, spectator friendly lead out.
- Best Photo or Video of Racers in a technical section. The fast, fun trails at Eau Claire feature several unique technical sections, including the rocky descent near the start, the sandy switchback hill and some great singletrack. As always, bonus points to those who snap a great photo of Citizen or Sport riders.