The Iola Bump & Jump will be held Sunday May 17, 2009. With sunny skies forecast, the opportunities for good photos will be excellent. The Best Overall Photo (from any category, or from none of the specific categories) will earn $25 WORS Bucks.? The best photo in each of the categories below will win $10 WORS Bucks.
- Best Venue Photo. For tips on this category, see this page.
- Best Photo of Racer(s) and Sponsor Banners. For tips on this category, see this page. Directions to banners will be available at the Registration Tent after 4:00 on Saturday.
- Best Candid Moment. This could be a photograph of a racer, from the kids race, the podium, or spectators.
- Best Photo of the Spectator Area. Iola has a great spectator area, with racers coming through, picnic tables, family-friendly areas and, of course, sponsor banners. How to capture all of these elements in a single photo is the challenge.
- Best Photo from the Start Climb. The long, gravel climb to the top of the ski hill is one of the stand-out features of the course at Iola.