Mark your calendars! The 2011 WORS season schedule is here.
We have confirmed dates for the WORS 2011 schedule, and are adding a new venue for 2011 that we are very excited about. The series will once again start the first Sunday in May at Iola and finish the second Sunday in October in Sheboygan as these two strong events continue to book mark America's Largest State Mountain Bike Racing Series. WORS much heralded Subaru Cup continues as part of the USA Cycling Pro XCT (Cross Country Tour) giving WORS race the opportunity to share the event with America's top pro racers. WORS will have one new event for 2011, the Battle of Camrock to be held in Rockdale, WI. This will bring a more local event to our many Madison area participants.
The 2011 schedule was finalized through the input of close to 400 racers that took part in a survey to rank and comment on our 2010 series. We would like to thank all that took the time to participate in the survey.
WORS 2011, Year 20
- May 1 - Iola Bump & Jump; Iola Winter Sports Club, Iola, WI
- May 22 - Crystal Lake Classic; Camp Tesomas, Rhinelander, WI
- June 12 - Big Ring Classic ; Nine Mile Forest, Wausau, WI
- June 25 & 26 - Subaru Cup Pro XCT; Nordic Mt, Mt Morris, WI
- July 10 - Chippewa Valley Firecracker; Eau Claire Co. Expo Center, Eau Claire, WI
- July 24 - Alterra Coffee Bean Classic; Crystal Ridge, Franklin, WI
- August 7 - Battle of Camrock; Camrock 3, Rockdale, WI
- August 21 - Border Battle; White Tail Ridge, River Falls, WI
- August 28 - Reforestation Ramble; Reforestration Camp, Suamico, WI
- Sept. 11 - Treadfest; Grand Geneva Resort, Lake Geneva, WI
- Sept. 25 - Bear Paw Rock & Roll; Bear Paw Outdoor, White Lake, WI
- October 9 - Wigwam MTB Challenge; Evergreen Park, Sheboygan, WI