Please review the recently updated WORS Photo Contest rules, and submit photos to TeamWORS at gmail dot com.
NEW: TeamWORS is now accepting short (< 60 seconds) digital video clips as well as photos. The raw file (.mov, .avi, .mpg, etc) must be submitted directly via email.Categories ($10 WORS Bucks for Best Photo in each category)
- Best Venue Photo. For tips on this category, see this page.
- Best Photo of Racer(s) and a Sponsor Banner. For tips on this category, see the Team WORS website. Team WORS plans to install banners within walking distance of the start. Directions to these banners will be available at the Registration Tent after 4:00 on Saturday.
- Best Candid Moment. This could be a photograph or short video of a racer, from the kids race, the podium, or spectators.
- Best Photo or Video of the Border Battle Trophy. One of the best photos from last season captured Don accepting the trophy for a WORS victory - let's hope for a repeat this year.
- Best Photo or Video of Racers in singletrack. The singletrack at White Tail Ridge can be tight, so be sure to choose a good spot and keep the trail clear.