Online volunteer sign up will close at 4:30 Thursday, July 23rd, but we are still in desperate need of volunteers!
WORS Cup Volunteers Needed! – Sign-Up HereThe WORS Cup is fast approaching and we are in need of many volunteers to help make this event a success. Volunteers are needed for a wide variety of positions, many of which can be done in pairs. You can volunteer for a full day, half day, or even just a couple of hours and still have plenty of time to cheer on your favorite racer, compete in one or more of the races, and enjoy the WORS Cup as a whole.
Be a part of bringing a premier mountain biking event to the Midwest, the WORS Cup, July 24-26 at Cascade Mountain, near Portage, WI.
Position Descriptions and Hours Needed –Sign up now!
- Cross-country Course Marshals – Sat: 7:30am-6pm, Sun: 8:15am-11am Direct and assist riders and spectators, monitor crossings
- Finish Chute/Timing – Fri, Sat & Sun (see sign-up for hours). Slow riders down, keep them in line, pull back tags, call out or record numbers
- Awards –Friday 8pm, Saturday 1pm, 3pm and 6pm, Sunday 11:30am and 4pm. Make sure that medals and awards are prepared prior to each ceremony and hand them out
- Parking – Sat & Sun 7:00am -1:00pm. Direct cars to ensure efficient use of space
- KMC & Super D Course Marshals – Fri 5pm – 7:30pm Direct and assist riders and spectators, monitor crossings
- Short Track Officials – Sun 11am – 4pm. Assist with timing and/or marshal the course and spectator crossings
- Tear Down & Load Out – Sun. 3pm ‘till it’s all packed up (hopefully 7pm-ish)