TeamWORS is seeking an official photographer to document 2010 WORS events and sponsor presence. Interested parties should send an email to TeamWORS@gmail.com, including links to 3-5 photos taken at WORS events (or similar).
The Official WORS Photographer will enjoy waived WORS series registration and race entry fees.
The photographer will be responsible for capturing high-quality venue, sponsor, vendor and event images at each WORS event. It will be possible to perform these duties and race at WORS events. Preference will be given to those who can attend all, or many, of the events. The individual must provide and maintain their own camera equipment, and be able to upload a few specific images to WORS HQ by early Monday morning after each event.
An example of some of the images needed at each WORS event (note, some of these images must be captured during the Saturday pre-ride):
- WORS Learn to Race Clinic
- WORS Women Pre-ride
- Junior's race
- Subaru Display vehicle with crowd presence
- Bontrager Wheel & Tire Demo Tent with team, racer and crowd presence
- Saris Trainer Tent with crowd and racer presence
- Vendor displays with crowd presence
- Venue Image(s) with crowd presence and racers
- Spectator areas with crowd presence
- WORS Banners and Sponsor presence in the venue area, EXPO area, start scaffold, finish scaffold, awards podium and on-course
- WORS Start Image (preferably during a Sport or Elite wave start)
If interested, contact email@example.com
Include a link to 3-5 photos taken at WORS events, and a complete list of the WORS events that you will attend in 2010.
Photos taken by the Official Photographer may be included in press materials distributed by WORS and published in regional, national and international cycling media. WORS also uses these images to document sponsor presence and recruit sponsorship support for the series. An example of documentation for WORS' title sponsor Subaru, is below.