Online volunteer sign up will close at 4:30 Thursday, July 10th, but we are still in need of volunteers! Please find Alexis or Kathy on-site at the volunteer tent if you would still like to help out.
WORS Cup Volunteers Needed! – Sign-Up HereThe WORS Cup is fast approaching and we are in need of many volunteers to help make this event a success. Volunteers are needed for a wide variety of positions, many of which can be done in pairs. You can volunteer for a full day, half day, or even just a couple of hours and still have plenty of time to cheer on your favorite racer, compete in one or more of the races, and enjoy the WORS Cup as a whole.
Be a part of bringing a premier mountain biking event to the Midwest, the WORS Cup, July 11-13 at Cascade Mountain, near Portage, WI.
Position Descriptions and Hours Needed –Sign up now!
- Parking – Sat & Sun 7:00am -1:00pm. Direct cars to ensure efficient use of space
- Short Track Officials – Fri 5:00pm – 10:00pm. Assist with timing and/or marshal the course and spectator crossings
- Super D Course Marshals – Sat Noon – 6:00pm, Sun 9:00am – 3:30pm. Direct and assist riders and spectators, monitor crossings and report accidents
- Cross-country Course Marshals – Sat: 7:45am-7:00pm, Sun: 8:15am-10:30am Direct and assist riders and spectators, monitor crossings and report accidents.
- Finish Chute/Timing – Saturday & Sunday (see sign-up for hours). Slow riders down, keep them in line, pull back tags, call out or record numbers.
- Awards –Friday 10pm, Saturday Noon, 3pm and 6pm, Sunday 11:30, 1:30, and 4pm. Make sure that medals and awards are prepared prior to each ceremony and hand them out.
- Kids’ Race – Saturday 12:30pm-2:00pm, Sunday 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm. Assist with awards, crowd control and direction or be the rabbit for kids to follow on the course
- Tear Down & Load Out – Sun. 3pm ‘till it’s all packed up (hopefully 7pm-ish)