Our New Normal
In an effort to best protect our staff, volunteers, and racers, WORS has instituted the following procedures and rules for 2021:
WORS Covid Precautions
- Wear a Mask
- Mask may be removed 30 seconds before your start
- Mask may be removed during pre-ride provided social distancing is maintained
- Mask must be in place (covering nose and mouth) whenever within 6 feet of others
- Spectators must wear masks and social distance
- Social Distance
- If camping stay in the group you came with
- Isolate whenever eating or drinking
- RESPECT OTHERS SPACE
- Come prepared for weather (inclement weather will not allow for gathering under tents or other shelters)
- Prepare Financially
- Complete your USA Cycling membership/ license online ahead of time and come with a screen shot of your license.
- Do your WORS Series or All-In-One registration online, www.swiftentry.com ahead of time. These will NOT be available on-site.
- Come with exact change for race registration and any other purchases at the event. Only the following on-site registration fee payments will be accepted exact cash, check for exact amount, Master Card or Visa with a with a $2 / entry service fee (it is the racer’s responsibility to check that an event offers credit card usage onsite).
- No Indoor activities
Please post the attached image as with the article.