Are you looking for the ultimate in convenience?
WORS All-In-One Registration, is available March 1 until approximately two weeks before the first WORS race of each year and covers:
- Series Registration with a specific number request. ($20 if purchased separately)
- Entry in all 8 WORS Cross-country races for the year
- The official WORS Series T-shirt $16.83 ($15.95 plus sales tax)
- The Ultimate in Convenience!
- Just show up at the WORS Tent on Pre-ride or Race Day
- Tell them your are an “All-In-One”
- Show your USA Cycling license
- and they will pull your pre-filled-out waiver for you to sign and present you with any schwag the event is handing out to racers
All-In-One prices for 2020
- Juniors (all racers race age* 18 and under) – $189
- Citizens (race age 19 & over) – $254
- Sport, Comp, & Open (race age 19 & over) – $269
- Elite (Cat 1 & Pro 19 & over) – $309
Register online at www.wors.org by April 1, 2020. (You may register through the first race, however your specific number request must be from those numbers not yet assigned.) Price DO NOT INCLUDE a USA Cycling license. All-In-One registrants not having a current USA Cycling annual license will be charged the $10 one day license fee when they check in for a race.
WORS will inform those registering by April 24th of their series number by e-mail and will begin assigning numbers on April 1st (specific number requests will not be given priority after March 31st).
Number Plates are picked up at the WORS Tent at your first WORS race of the year. Remember to tell them you are an “All-In-One”.
*race age is age as of December 31st of current year